Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Suddenly cold

It's amazing how quickly the season can change some years. Just last week I was rolling around in my normal summer kit, and now I'm wearing base layers, gloves, and a hat. I thought Liz and I were moving to the south, but it sure doesn't feel like it. I guess it's time to start winterizing the house.

I am going to attend a fast group ride in town tomorrow after work. I've been going through a training program on my own, but its time to see just how fast I really am (or am not). From what people have said, this is the fastest ride around, so I may get dropped fairly quickly. We'll see what happens. Since it is so cold hopefully it will be a little bit of an easier ride.

Maybe I'll need this bike to help me out. I don't think anyone will notice

No comments: